As a UI designer, I worked closely with another UI designer and Product manager. Together, we brainstormed ideas to create an MVP (minimum viable product) that accomplishes a few goals that delivers an engaging and intuitive app. While doing research, we also collected a few inspirations from other dating apps and game designs.
My colleague and I decided to divide and tackle different parts of the app. The features I worked on was the main feed, answering questions gameplay, and user profile. I was able to:
- Created low-fidelity wireframes on the feature I was working on and synced with the team for feedback and made iterations if needed.
- Created animations to show UI transitions.
- Collectively decide on the high-fidelity mockup.
- Worked with an outsourced engineering team and communicated through Asana that allowed us to organize and track our work.
- Iterate based on first round user feedback.
- Test the product and make iterations based on QA testing.
- Created banners for social media.